[WikiEN-l] Nude Kate Winslet Picture

Kevin Rector krector at Compco.com
Wed Apr 13 16:22:07 UTC 2005

> The community HAS resolved this non-problem.  It has
> decided, by consensus, that there is nothing wrong
> with having images like this.  Just because it hasn't
> acceded your point of view on a topic which many think
> is much ado about nothing, doesn't mean that the
> community is dysfunctional.

No Rick, the community spends considerable (mind blowing amounts really)
of energy bickering, arguing, and fighting instead of doing constructive
work. That's dysfunction.

> Maybe you'd be more comfortable at something like
> yahooligans.

Ah Rick, that was such a clever and subtle insult. If I called you out
for being a jerk you'll say something like, "well you don't want to see
boobs and they don't have any at Yahooligans". So you can hint that
perhaps I'm just being childish without actually saying it. That was
very clever indeed.

-Kevin