[WikiEN-l] VfD relisting time

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 07:28:26 UTC 2005

I certainly don't approve of it. Unless it's blatantly obvious no
concensus was reached. There should be at least a month between VFD
nominations. Of course, this requires the nominator to know it was
nominated before. Did they vote in the previous vote? And was the
result noted on the talk page?

--Mgm