[WikiEN-l] Protecting "Today's Featured Article"

MacGyverMagic/Mgm macgyvermagic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 19:23:35 UTC 2005

I think we should try and make an effort to draw the attention of a
number of serious contributors to a current FA. The more we get to
watch it, the better the chance vandalism is quickly reverted.

I thought FA's were well looked after, but since it turns out to be
not so much the case as I thougth, I'll certainly be looking at them
closer from now on.

--Mgm