[WikiEN-l] Opportunity for en-wikipedia to get in contact with IBM..

Mathias Schindler neubau at presroi.de
Sun Apr 10 19:22:18 UTC 2005

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/dw_blog_comments.jspa?blog=384&entry=68433

Bob Sutor is the Vice President of Standards and Open Source for the IBM
Corporation.

Bob meets wiki
posted by Bob Sutor on 2004 Dec 16 04:44 PM

Last night I had my first wiki experience and it wasn't pretty.

"So last night I was poking around Wikipedia and found an entry that I
thought was truly wanting: it didn't have specific enough links to the
authoritative places on the web for some of the content. I duly added
these, saw them in the entry, was very proud, and they promptly went
away. A sysop had decided that that level of external linkage was not
appropriate. I was really annoyed."

Maybe someone might want to email him. After all, this is only 4 month old.

Mathias