[WikiEN-l] Replacing {{fac}} {{pr}} {{featured}} etc...

Violet/Riga violetriga at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 14:17:31 UTC 2005

Looking at some article talk pages you can see various different
templates of all colours, shapes and sizes.  To me, and I know I'm
picky about such things, it can look a little ugly.  I've therefore
tried to come up with a solution that looks neater, can deal with
multiple instances of the same tag (ie. more than one FAC nomination)
and isn't any more complicated.

Obviously switching to a new system would be difficult, so I've tried
to make it so that we can update the templates and not all the
articles that use them.  Now it needs some input, so I'd really
appreciate people going along to the test area (linked to below) and
commenting about the idea.

[[User talk:Violetriga/statusdevelopment]]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Violetriga/statusdevelopment

Thanks
~~~~ Violet/Riga