[WikiEN-l] Interest in Samurai Armor-Saint Mary's Hall Copyright Permission Request

John C. Stoll 10StollC at smhall.org
Fri Apr 8 16:24:14 UTC 2005

Saint Mary's Hall Copyright Permission Request

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Samurai

To Whom It May Concern:

wikien-l at wikipedia.org

250px-Samurai.JPG

To Whom It May Concern:

I am a student in Saint Mary's Hall Middle School creating Web pages for
a school project. My e-mail address is 10StollC at smhall.org. We are
currently engaged in a project in which I design a website on the
samurai. While doing research for this project, I visited your excellent
site and was very much impressed with what you have done. I am
interested in gaining permission to "re-publish" the following material
from you Web site on our school's web site:

250px-Samurai.JPG-Samurai Armor

Are you the holder of a copyright for this material?

Yes_____        No_____

If you are not the holder of a copyright, can you identify the owner and
supply an e-mail address so that I may contact the owner?

If you are the holder of copyright, may we "re-publish" the items,
including at the bottom of the Web Page a clear notice that we are
"re-publishing" the item with your permission, with all rights reserved?

_____ I give my permission

_____ I don't give my permission

Please write the words you wish for us to place at the bottom of our
page describing your copyright restrictions:

Thanks so much for you time and assistance. We appreciate your
contribution to the development of excellent content on the Web. Please
send back this whole message with your name and title at the bottom so
that we can identify the source of permission.

Sincerely,

Connor Stoll