[WikiEN-l] Re: Your arbcomm commitee

John Bradley john at ontobus.co.uk
Fri Apr 8 15:32:58 UTC 2005

What terrible behaviour. Show me the incidents which are terrible. If you
cannot then retract you statement.

As you did not include the incidents this is a personal attack.

I invite you to stop pretending that Wikipedia is an encylopedia and start
admitting it is a social club.

Now you have stated I should be banned for my behaviour you will list the
incidents and the reasoning behind them. When you have done that I will
go through and point out where everyone else has broken those rules and I
will expect you to send the same invitaion to them.

Seems fair to me.