[WikiEN-l] Snowspinner

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Apr 7 21:17:24 UTC 2005

> I have been blocked by user snowspinner for putting an RFC in
> gainst him,
> he has also tried to get them all deleted. This user should
> be blocked
> permantly.
> 		Yours
>
> 		John Bradley

You didn't say what your username was. If it's "Irate", then I'm
probably going to wind up agreeing with his block. It's a trollish
sounding name, so that's one strike against you already.

Strike 2 was saying Snowy should be blocked permanently. You left out
"admonished first".

At the risk of stretching "assume good faith" too far, I will now check
the RFC page. But if you're not telling the truth, that'll be strike 3
as far as I'm concerned.

Try to keep this in mind: Wikipedia is a serious project, disrupters
aren't welcome.

Ed Poor