[WikiEN-l] Stalked by a "new user"

Violet/Riga violetriga at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 19:54:15 UTC 2005

I'd appreciate it if somebody could look at the contributions by
Kreen, a "new user" that immediately went after articles I've worked
on, eventually starting an RFC, demanding page protection and claiming
3RR for after just one revert!  I'm not aware of any communications
with this person previously and they've not discussed anything with me
so far - just come along and tried to organise my de-sysopping.

Not sure how to progress this, though the user seems to have logged off now.

~~~~ Violet/Riga