[WikiEN-l] Re: April 1st 2006, IRC, the mailing list, and the Cabal

Theo Clarke wiki at tignosis.com
Mon Apr 4 13:02:28 UTC 2005

I am not advocating the prevention of anonymous edits.  I am saying that such a policy has no relevant connection to the claim that "anyone can edit".

Anonymous edits enable impulse contributions to WP. I share the consensus view that this is desirable. It is not a matter of openness; merely a matter of immediacy.

Theo