[WikiEN-l] the pope and wikipedia

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Sat Apr 2 20:24:46 UTC 2005

Now that the pope has died, it would be a good idea if we got ready for all
the news and names in the news, leading up to featured article status. During
the conclave, 117 cardinals will vote and one of them will be elected. If it
anything like last time, it may well be someone rather anonymous. I would
therefore suggest that we try and fill in all th red links in [[College of
Cardinals]] so that we can be ahead of the news. Brishing up the  [[Conclave]]
article could also help.

Danny