[WikiEN-l] Re: Classified information in Wikipedia

Tony Sidaway minorityreport at bluebottle.com
Fri Apr 1 16:57:52 UTC 2005

Pete/Pcb21 said:

> In the UK at least, its Inspector Sands not Mr Green, and yes we do
> have  a referenced article at [[Inspector Sands]].

That's the bunny!  I was with my daughter once at King's Cross when this
happened. She was pretty impressed when I pointed out the discreet plod
activity to her.  This had happened to me a few weeks earlier at Waterloo
and on that occasion the warning had been followed a few minutes later by
a full-scale evacuation of one of London's busiest stations during the
rush hour.