[WikiEN-l] A plea - live and let live

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Sep 30 13:10:34 UTC 2004

If there are a dozen or 6 dozen separate, tiny articles with a common
theme, then why not:

* Copy the text of each article into one new comprehensive article (like
[[List of Apprentice contestants]]
* Turn the text of each old article into:  #REDIRECT [[List of
Apprentice contestants]]

This is how Maveric asked me to handle the Simpsons, way back when...

Ed Poor
"very good, always helps"    <--- 40 WikiBonus points if u can ID this
quote