[WikiEN-l] Occupation of Palestine - edit war

JAY JG jayjg at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 24 21:10:06 UTC 2004

>From: Christopher Mahan <chris_mahan at yahoo.com>
>To: English Wikipedia <wikien-l at Wikipedia.org>
>Subject: RE: [WikiEN-l] Occupation of Palestine - edit war
>Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:47:48 -0700 (PDT)
>--- JAY JG <jayjg at hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>Jay, first, sign your posts to the mailing list.
>A name is nice, your handle would be OK.

My handle is Jayjg.  You can call me Jay.

>Second. I am watching the page in question. I have asked all parties
>involved to take a time-out, which runs until tomorrow, and so far,
>so good.
>
>It seems obvious that there are people who want to explore better
>ways to explain the topic this and other pages cover. I would suggest
>that you try to talk to these people and ask them their opinion as to
>how to do things better.

In fact, I am doing so, but that doesn't have anything to do with what I saw
as an inaccurate and unfair characterization on *this* mailing list; that
can only be dealt with *here*.

>Lastly: please keep your comments short. Thanks.

Short enough?

Jay.

MSN® Calendar keeps you organized and takes the effort out of scheduling
get-togethers.
first two months FREE*.