[WikiEN-l] Both pages unprotected

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Thu Sep 23 16:37:25 UTC 2004

Chris,

I unprotected both pages, because I realized belatedly that when I undid
the REDIRECT and added now material -- it was without realizing that
*somebody else* had protected those pages.

I can't find the protected page log, so I don't know who. (And I don't
really care, as long as no one thinks it was me ;-)

Anyway, if you think they should be protected -- either as redirects, or
as my latest version -- I will abide by your decision. I'm gonna upgrade
my "stress thermometer" and go back on vacation!

Ed Poor