[WikiEN-l] [Thijs van Domburg: Sesame Street]

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Sep 19 14:59:49 UTC 2004

----- Forwarded message from Thijs van Domburg  -----

From: Thijs van Domburg
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 15:50:10 +0200
To: jwales at bomis.com
Subject: Sesame Street

Dear mister Wales,

I found an article about Fat Blue on wikipedia, a character from sesame street. I created the Sesame Street Encyclopedia www.sesame-encyclopedia.com . The article is exactly copied from my site. I do not mind if some facts are used from my site, but I do not tolerate exact copies of my writings. I hope you'll remove it soon, or write your own version of it.

Thijs van Domburg

----- End forwarded message -----

--
"La nèfle est un fruit." - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org