[WikiEN-l] The Whole Truths of Reality of Cosmotheism:

Mr Paul Vogel bannedneedle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 20:17:53 UTC 2004

Mr Paul Vogel wrote:

The Cosmotheist Whole Truths of Reality are always
considered to be...

>"a load of anti-Semitic horseshit."

...when only real "Trolls", like this Mirv,
etc., ad nauseum, and are the actual ones that
are actually always shoveling their ad hominem
and Kosher hypocritical lies and their usual
slanderous and censorious anti-Cosmotheist
filth and then allowing only their own usual
rubbish of Social-Marxist-PC or Jewish-Zionist
Propaganda within Wikipedia.

What else isn't new?

"If you want to appeal your ban, take it up with
those "lying hypocritical Jewish Social Marxists"
on the arbitration committee;"

Kind of like the Palestinians appealing to Ariel
Sharon and his Likud Party to end their illegal
occupation and murder of their boys and children?

Thanks, but no thanks! :D

All "Non-Jewish" or all "Non-Kosher" editors of
Wikipedia are actually Palestinians, now, and get
either banned or censored by lying hypocrites and
Jewish Marxist-PC bigots, like this Mirv, here.

"...ranting on this list will only get you
banned from here as well."

Only "my ranting", of course, may get me banned
from here, as well, whereas, some "Jewish" or
"Marxist" pigs can "rant" here all they like, and
without any fear of their being "banned from here, as
well", whatsoever.

This is exactly the same sort of Social-Marxist
"Jewstice" or "Dis-topia" that
Eric Blair, aka George Orwell in "Animal Farm" and
"1984" had tried to warn us all about
after "our winning" the Second World
War and this Marxist-Stalinists Tyranny,
is now, the NEW WORLD ORDER installed
all throughout the formerly-FREE WESTERN WORLD.

"I for one am  not going to feed this troll any
further."

False promises, promises, from an actual Troll, Mirv.

"With contempt,
C. Podles ([[en:User:Mirv]])"

With the real hope of Kalki's return, Mirv. :D
Here is to the only deserving 144,000! :D

Best regards,
Paul Vogel aka NEEDLE
http://www.cosmotheism.net