Netoholic blocking (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Re: Re: VfD isbroken)

Sj 2.718281828 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 16:14:26 UTC 2004

For instance, once a month an admin can ban a difficult user, after
(someone has issued) more than one warning, for up to 3 days, while
working out what to do about said user?  That would be an improvement
over current policy, which is in many cases 'allow logged-in users to
be disruptive until consensus is reached about how to respond'.

+sj+