Netoholic blocking (was Re: [WikiEN-l] Re: Re: Re: Re: VfD is broken)

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Tue Sep 7 17:13:16 UTC 2004

I have left a message for Netoholic warning him that I will be blocking him
if he doesn't stop "refactoring" various talk pages where he is being
criticized, citing [[Wikipedia:Refactoring]] and [[Wikipedia:Remove
personal attacks]].

The message I left was here:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:Netoholic#Warning_re:_refactoring>

Thanks,