[WikiEN-l] Re: Please stop Danny from harassing me

J.F. de Wolff jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk
Mon Sep 6 02:41:52 UTC 2004

The Maimonides issue has spun completely out of control, like many other
pages where RK decides to take over. He deposits a lot of research, most of
which is only of marginal relevance to the issue, and causes long and
heated debates on talk pages whether these insertions are justified. Often,
vital POVs are not represented, because RK favours particular sources for
his research and (?conveniently) forgets to mention that these POVs exist.

I do not argue with Robert over pages that don't have my interest, but we
recently had a major flurry over [[Artscroll]], a Jewish publisher of
religious texts. Robert wanted to insert allegations expressed on mailing
lists concerning the historicity and factuality of the content of many of
these books. While some of these allegations came from respectable sources,
some others were simple paranoid mumblings by mailinglist contributors.

And so it carries on. RK moves his focus to a different page, annoys a few
vested contributors, and spins off another discussion. This has been the
stuff of various mediation and arbitration requests, including a pending
one, and I'm seriously wondering where this is heading.

[[User:Jfdwolff]]

    jfdwolff at doctors.org.uk