[WikiEN-l] Let's keep a benevolent tone

Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales jwales at wikia.com
Sun Sep 5 11:01:48 UTC 2004

I'm posting not to any particular thread, but separately, with a plea
to everyone on this list to remember that we are all on the same side,
that we should approach each other with love and respect and
understand that on many issues, there are multiple perspectives that
*even when we don't agree with them* are at least grounded in values
that we share to such a degree that we can respect our colleagues.

It pains me to see good people getting too heated, because such heat
tends to cause people to dig in their heels and get in the way of good
mutual consensus building.

Please, be kind to each other.

--Jimbo

--
"La nèfle est un fru.t" - first words of 50,000th article on fr.wikipedia.org