[WikiEN-l] Re: VfD is broken

Uncle Jiang unclejiang at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 21:22:33 UTC 2004

Why don't we encourage whoever listed the item in the first place to
remove the item if it was inappropriate? Leave a note on the person's
talk page asking them to remove it or remove it yourself and then
allow the person the option of relisting it if he still disagrees. Of
course, if we have a good number of people voting "delete" then the
listing should obviously not be removed, but when consensus
overwhelmingly to keep, what is the point of keeping the item listed?

Jiang