[WikiEN-l] Re: Articles like "Violence against Israelis"

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Sat Sep 4 12:38:48 UTC 2004

Here's another example, regarding a new book published by someone who
managed to survive a particular situation, institutions for the handicapped
in Russia.

It has been decribed by one critic thusly, "This book is today's 'Gulag
Archipelago,' a plea to ordinary people not to close themselves off to the
truth and reality."

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/09/04/books/04gall.html?pagewanted=1&th

Fred