[WikiEN-l] Re: 'Michael' unbanned

Arwel Parry arwel at cartref.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 3 23:13:33 UTC 2004

Oh-oh! I don't expect much good to come of this. Has he apologised for
his misdemeanours?

You say that this is a unique experiment, but what criteria are to be
applied to judge whether the experiment has been successful or not?

In message <20040903144129.GB7943 at wikia.com>, "Jimmy (Jimbo) Wales"
<jwales-ADBWotsCEHwAvxtiuMwx3w at public.gmane.org> writes

--
Arwel Parry