[WikiEN-l] Interwiki links for the Icelandic decade articles.

Delirium delirium at hackish.org
Tue Nov 23 15:51:49 UTC 2004

Mark Richards wrote:

>Yes, we should document popular math errors too, and
>popular misconceptions about how gravity works! ;)

Except that these aren't errors.  Dividing time in such ways is
completely arbitrary either way you do it.  "The 20th century" is
1901-2000, and an arbitrary span of 100 years.  "The 1900s" is
1900-1999, and an arbitrary span of 100 years.  Neither is particularly
"correct".  The only thing I could possibly see as incorrect is if you
were to refer to 1900-1999 as "the 20th century" or to 1901-2000 as "the
1900s".

-Mark