[WikiEN-l] Wikisource, wikiquote, meta, simple....

R E Broadley 20041111 at stardate.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Nov 22 20:26:47 UTC 2004

Hi,

I notice there seem to be lots of different wikipedias. (Sorry I'm new).
I was surprised to see that I need to register a usercode on each one
separately. Why is this please? Where do I go to access wikisource and
wikiquote please? And would I be helping by relocating all quotes from
all articles over to wikiquote? ...Or would some people object to this
being done?

Cheers,
Rebroad