[WikiEN-l] blocking policy violated?

Allan Crossman a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
Sat Nov 20 23:40:23 UTC 2004

R E Broadley wrote:

> I noticed that the definition of the September 11 attacks was
> claiming as fact some information that is widely disputed

Come off it now. You went from:

   The attacks of September 11, 2001, were a series of coordinated
   terrorist attacks against the United States

   The attacks of September 11, 2001, are described by the Ubited
   States Government to be a series of coordinated terrorist attacks
   against the United States

This is more than a bit silly. The attacks meet any sane definition of
terrorism, and were certainly coordinated. What's the problem? NPOV only
applies when there is serious dispute. Silly disputes can be ignored.

The other bit you claimed was disputed was that Al Qaeda was involved.
Contesting this might have made sense prior to the latest bin Laden tape...

All that said, the block was a bit harsh. I'll undo it.

Allan Crossman - a.crossman at blueyonder.co.uk
The Moon is Waxing Gibbous (68% of Full)