[WikiEN-l] Cleaning the Wikipedia namespace (was [[Extreme article deletion]] is up for deletion)

John Davenport flockmeal at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 04:43:59 UTC 2004

I agree that the Wikipedia: namespace is way too full, but I'm not
clear what sort of information we should put in Wikipedia: , we also
have a Help: namespace, and that looks like a good place for "manual"
type info, and currently has copies of pages from meta, and Wikipedia:
seems like a place for policy decision.

So am I missing something? What's the purpose of Wikipedia: and Help:?

If we have answers to this already, I think we need to make them more
clear, as Wikipedia: seems a mixture of both.