[WikiEN-l] Re: Broken dispute resolution mechanisms

Rebecca misfitgirl at gmail.com
Mon Nov 8 07:07:42 UTC 2004

Is there any means for doing this with otherwise inactive
administrators? I ask, because there's two arbitrators on Michael's
list who are clearly inactive, having participated very little in
recent months - and furthermore, aren't up for re-election.

-- ambi

On Sat, 06 Nov 2004 22:22:38 -0800, Michael Snow
<wikipedia at earthlink.net> wrote:
 In addition, I think we need to open the election to