[WikiEN-l] blocking

james schinner fastthought13 at yahoo.com
Fri May 28 02:58:57 UTC 2004

I recently did some vandalism on Wikipedia, and made some racially insensitive remarks. I must note that not only was I in a very childish mood, of which I will not attempt to excuse myself, but was also mildly intoxicated. I assure you it will not happen again.

I must also note that on my note of blocking it says I was warned. No such thing ever happened, and I would surely like to see an explanation for it.