[WikiEN-l] Re: Pages deketed...

Carson, David DCarson at nine.com.au
Mon May 17 00:38:58 UTC 2004

Since you appear to be associated with the XXOS Group, you might want to
have a read of http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Autobiography

Glancing at the www.xxos.net page, I can't imagine that a encyclopedic
article could be written about it, but there may be something I'm
missing.

Cheers!
David...