[WikiEN-l] Sock puppet moves to Disinfopedia

Sheldon Rampton sheldon at prwatch.org
Mon May 10 21:57:38 UTC 2004

The user who posted a bunch of nonsense about Wikimedia Foundation on
the [[Fallujah]] article has now shown up on Disinfopedia. He's using
the name [[User:JustNews]]. I'm sure that this is the same person who
previously used various sock puppets including JillP, SaltyDog, and
TruthSeeker.

If anyone here participated in responding to this user's activities
on Wikipedia, I'd invite you to do the same on Disinfopedia
(www.disinfopedia.org).
--