[WikiEN-l] Locked

K Forstner kurt.forstner at chello.at
Sat May 29 17:51:24 UTC 2004

It's nice to see people discuss all sorts of things here on the mailing
list, but have I again missed out on something essential such as when the
database is going to be unlocked (and what the "software upgrade" is all
about)? All I found -- and I had to try to edit something before I
discovered the message -- is the text below. How long is it going to take?
All day? All week?

"The database is currently locked to new entries and other modifications,
probably for routine database maintenance, after which it will be back to
normal. The administrator who locked it offered this explanation:

The database is temporarily locked for a software upgrade"

KF