[WikiEN-l] RE: Wik's vandalism and threats

Dan Drake dd at dandrake.com
Thu May 27 17:56:41 UTC 2004

On Thu, 27 May 2004 13:59:43 UTC, "KNOTT, T"
<tknott at qcl.org.uk> wrote:

> He's been banned for a week, let's enforce that ban.

Does this mean that at the end of the week, he comes back unbanned?  I
find that completely incredible, if true(*).  How many times must we
appeal to the Supreme Court to get a user banned permanently when he
immediately violates a ban that the AC spent vast amounts of deliberation
on?  Just how meaningless *is* and arbitration decision?  We seem to be
exploring the limits.

(*) Say it ain't so.

--
Dan Drake