[WikiEN-l] Wik's vandalism and threats

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Thu May 27 14:21:14 UTC 2004

One more (sorry I should have checked this earlier but was getting timeouts)

>Maybe if people stopped unblocking the anons, that would be a start.

I've just checked to block log. No one is unblocking the anons. Well Guanaco unblocked several range blocks, one because it was done incorrectly, the other because you put (idiot) as the reason. If this IP was Wik you should say so. Incidentally for the user who clearly was wik he reblocked with a clearer reason in the summary box.

Like a said in my other post. We are all trying to block Wik. Let's bee cool, calm, and professional as we do it.

Theresa