[WikiEN-l] Wik's vandalism and threats

KNOTT, T tknott at qcl.org.uk
Thu May 27 13:38:06 UTC 2004

>One thing that could be done, that hasn't been done to the degree that
>I would like, is for Cantus/Quagga to just *drop it*.  Repeatedly
>doing stuff back to Wik as punishment for what Wik has done is wrong
>and juvenile.

I completely agree. It doesn't even punish Wik. It punishes the rest of
us who are trying to sort things out. I also think that if we present a
united front (and I'm talking to Rick here), block every IP Wik uses to
try and violate the ban AND delete any page that quaggo makes in order
to bait Wik, then Wik will get bored and go away.

Theresa