[WikiEN-l] Re: [[Anti-French sentiment in the United States]]

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed May 26 10:44:58 UTC 2004

French men are largely homosexual/bisexual. (According to surveys
American's male homosexual incidence is bigger than in French. This
allegation may have arisen from the fact there are no laws against
sodomy in France. Alternatively, it may have arisen because of
generalizations from the artistic or intellectual lifestyle.)

This is serious ???