[WikiEN-l] Re: w to properly use articles from an outside GFDL source?

Nathaniel Krause nathanielkrause at hotmail.com
Mon May 24 13:57:36 UTC 2004

>Sheldon Rampton wrote:
>
>When  I use material from the Wikipedia in the Disinfopedia, I put in
>a line of attribution at the bottom of the article. For example,
>Disinfopedia's [[Richard A. Clarke]] article includes the following
>line at the bottom, with links back to Wikipedia article:
>
> >Note: A version of this article also appears in the Wikipedia.
>
>If you want to do something similar when moving Disinfopedia material
>into the Wikipedia, it would be appreciated but isn't obligatory.
>It's not like we're in a position to sue over it.

Hmmmm, I hadn't thought of that.  I've imported several Disinfopedia
articles and had plans for a couple more.  I think it's good for us to pool
our efforts where applicable.  I'll go back and add an attribution for
Disinfopedia.  I figure I can just put that under ==References== at the end,
right?

Nat Krause (the eponymous user)