[WikiEN-l] [[Anti-French sentiment in the United States]]

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Sun May 23 19:20:45 UTC 2004

172 has taken it upon himself to make this an anti-American screed, and has gone so far as to make multiple reverts in a 24 hour period, but no one will do anything about him, so I have given up.  Even when I pointed that out, I was told, "Oh, he must not have done it intentionally."

Let any article he works on be anti-American, which is his goal, because nobody will do anything about him.

RickK

Viajero <viajero at quilombo.nl> wrote:
Is any one else bothered by the current state of [[Anti-French sentiment in the United States]]?

The article now presents a set of "accusations" which include some of the worst, most tasteless clichés, all presented in psuedo-objective style. Would anyone with a strong stomach care to tackle this stuff?

I think Wikipedia should do better than this but I am not quite sure how.

V.