[WikiEN-l] [[Anti-French sentiment in the United States]]

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sun May 23 15:51:58 UTC 2004

>I think Wikipedia should do better than this but I am not quite sure how.

>V.

There is tendentious 'current affairs' stuff posted, it seems, more or less
constantly.  It probably doesn't get deleted at VfD, since there will be a
'public interest' defence.  It might get tweaked into some sort of rational
argument; my feeling is that this is about the best that can be hoped for -
e.g. showing that prejudices are irrational.  I rarely go near such things
myself, since it is hard to believe it is work of permanent value.

Charles