[WikiEN-l] [KINGDOMOFMARDUK at aol.com: re. the by the Wikimedia regd. principality seborga]

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Thu May 20 18:29:13 UTC 2004

I found this entertaining; I hope you all will as well.

I think that our entry on Seborga *does* need updating, because in its
present state, it's entirely unclear as to what the inhabitants of
Seborga actually think.  Is the independence claim meant to be
serious?  Or is it a tourist-attracting joke?  Or what?

I did a bit of research on HM King of Marduk I, and suffice to say that
I think we should be skeptical of his claims.  :-)

----- Forwarded message from KINGDOMOFMARDUK at aol.com -----