[WikiEN-l] Re: Pages deketed...

Rick giantsrick13 at yahoo.com
Mon May 17 00:42:26 UTC 2004

The articles which you insisnt on re-creating have gone through the Votes for Deletion process and have, by consensus, reasoned not to be worthwhile additions to the Wikipedia.  Yet you insist on re-adding them.  I keep re-deleting them, you keep re-adding them, I kept warning you to stop, but you persisted, then started adding commentary in the article itself as to why it shouldn't be deleted.  What else are we supposed to do with you?

RickK

Paul Annear <xxos at xxos.net> wrote:

   I have found the following reference relating to the deletion of my contribution 'XXOS Group':

   00:09, 16 May 2004 RickK deleted "XXOS Group" (once again deleting re-created nonsense)
Is his lack of understanding of an article, admittedly a stub at the time it was deleted, a good reason to delete it and to block any further contribution from me?

It is also not clear to me how to effectibely pursue this matter.

Paul Annear

www.xxos.net