[WikiEN-l] Descriptive/proscriptive

Charles Matthews charles.r.matthews at ntlworld.com
Sat May 15 13:20:48 UTC 2004

> Much of the Britannica 11th is at what might be called the
> engineering-handbook level of depth and detail.

Encyclopedias are traditionally rich on technology articles.  Doesn't follow
that they must be cookbooks.  By the way, I cook, but rarely consult a
recipe - occasional reference to Mrs. Beeton.  Articles about cooking - that
I could support.  Not recipes.

Charles

PS I have a recipe for chocolate soup sent to me by the [[User:tmxxine]]
group - anyone interested?  Now, if we could get them started ...