[WikiEN-l] Boston meeting?

Jimmy Wales jwales at bomis.com
Fri May 14 14:30:22 UTC 2004

I will be attending a family reunion in New Hampshire July 24-July 31.
That 2 1/2 months from now, so I am thinking that we have time to
organize a Wikipedia meeting there, fashioned after the meetings we
will be having in Europe this summer, i.e. informal gatherings
spontaneously organized.

I think that for most people the weekends are best, and so I
tentatively nominate July 25th, Sunday, as the best time for a
meeting.  I think that the best location would be Boston, since that's
closer to New York than New Hampshire is, and a big enough city on
it's own of course.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jimbo_Wales/Boston

Please sign up, volunteer to organize, make suggestions, etc.

--Jimbo