[WikiEN-l] Re: offensive pict policy suggestions

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 16:57:39 UTC 2004

You are making it too complex to blur the issue Chris :-)

Now, if user A absolutely want a special category of [[image:offending
elections]], by all mean, let us create this category with a huge smile

Then, when User A list a picture to be set in [[image:offending
elections]], let us have a poll on it; One vote to put it in the
category, 99 votes not to put it. Hence, the picture is not listed in
the category

After a year, gently and discreetly comment on that neat
[[image:offending elections]] category, still empty of any offending
picture. Suggest deletion.

Wait 2 weeks.

Delete the category.

Now, you should trust users to be reasonable. If a category is
unreasonable, there will not be consensus to put any picture in it :-)

Anthere