[WikiEN-l] Re: Severed head (wasRe: Offensive photos policy)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu May 13 11:29:28 UTC 2004

As for me, I have the memory of an asian girl child, engulfed in stormy
and muddy water after a flood, having a hand up for help, holding
herself to a branch or something similar with the other hand, not to go
under the water.
The picture of this girl went all over the world. I hope the journalist
who got the money for the picture of this dying girl, made good use of it.