[WikiEN-l] Re: Nick Berg

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Wed May 12 19:00:05 UTC 2004

I can't believe this article has the picture of his severed head -- this is
rather horrific. I'm respecting the article protection, but I think this is
way over the line. People who want to see the picture can certainly find it
other places, and lots of people looking for info on Nick Berg may stumble
across this page. The note at the top of the page is needed, but certainly
didn't prepare ''me'' for a picture of someone holding his severed head.
Years of grisly horror films didn't prepare me either.

Brian (Bcorr)