[WikiEN-l] Re: troubled.

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 15:01:27 UTC 2004

Ben, euhhhh, wellll, let's say, I *really* think this encyclopedia is
sometimes losing itself in pure speculation and forgetting real day life.

There are no articles on potty training, and that is more the reality of
life of many people than many articles on ... oh well...

And believe me, some commercial editors make big bucks selling books to
mothers, where pedetricians, psychopedetricians explain to them how to
raise a child. What is normal, and not normal, color, smell, texture,
depending on which food they ate, what to do when they have it runny,
when to call  a doctor, when not, how to drink unCO2 coca cola, what to
do when the kid plays with it, if it is healthy that he does so...and so on

Chapters and chapters and chapters

Anyway, never mind. I feel I am not in the right place. That is gross :-)

Let's go back to these prisoners pictures... I made a gallery. Feedback
welcome (even if I think I will be reverted, but well...)

Ant