[WikiEN-l] Re: troubled.

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 10:53:53 UTC 2004

> I think if you were to take a poll and ask people if they found the
> image that's been wrangled over on [[Clitoris]] acceptable for public
> display, you'd find a large majority of the world's population would say no.
>
> -Mark

Incidently, I noticed that the masking is back on clitoris.
Consequently, it is now obvious that Wikipedia currently hold a strong
bias toward feminine body display, while male body is all right to display.

I would like that the equality of human genital display is discussed,
and discussed seriously, and that at the end of the discussion, we
happen to reach a consensus over what is correct to display in terms of
genitals.

I expect that female genitals have the same right of display than male
genitals.

Either hidden, or visible.

But that equal standards are respected between women and men.