[WikiEN-l] Re: troubled

Lakshminarainan Ramachandran narainanrl at gmail.com
Tue May 11 13:24:24 UTC 2004

<snip>
> Couldn't this whole problem be addressed simply by creating a
> separate article, with a title such as [[Abu Ghraib/Photos of
> abuse]]? </snip>

I dont quite agree with this. By doing that I feel we will be
over-emphasizing these photos and separate from the main article which
in itself will be a crude digression - like a link to the museum of
the grotesque. The current policy of putting a warning message on top
(whether it be for articles on literature, legal terminology or images
and articles of graphic nature) sounds sufficient to me and seems to
serve its purpose.